My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Commercial pilot

Became a multi- and single-engine commercial pilot last week, before rushing home for a couple of days with my wife at home. I'm now swamped in Atlanta, trudging my way through CFI school. Lots of work. My initial CFI checkride, or MEI in this case, is scheduled in Fort Lauderdale this coming Tuesday and should be followed shortly by the CFII and single CFI add-on.
Started the week off a little overwhelmed but am slowly gaining confidence. It won't be easy but definitely feasible.
Back to the books...

3 Comments:

Blogger Avimentor said...

Congratulations!

Didn't I just say that to you not long ago?

:-)

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awsome dude congratulations...you're going to rock the CFI checkrides...

-Polite NYer

2:47 PM  
Blogger Capt. Wilko said...

Thanks guys. John, I seem to recall you congratulating me about something recently too... my mind's fuzzy now!:) It's funny because now that I passed my initial CFI I realize I still haven't gotten used to being a commercial pilot. Things are definitely moving fast.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home